- Web_GhostAsked on February 11, 2011 at 10:13 PM
At the moment the excel report sheet shows some cells as ''numbers'', which is what I want, but it shows to two decimal places. Is there a way I can change it to display NO decimal places (online, before downloading/saving) - to show only the whole numbers? Not a big deal, it would just make the sheet easier to read, that's all.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM
We currently do not have a way to define the field formats. I added this to our feature requests list. Thank you.
- Web_GhostAnswered on February 16, 2011 at 11:47 PM
Thank you, aytekin. It would be a good feature.
- WendyAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 04:28 PM
Along those same lines, I am collecting credit card numbers. When I download to excel, it saves them in "scientific format" and rounds the last two digits. Obviously, this is not a good thing. I delete the entries after I download them so that the numbers aren't out there.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 04:43 PM
I have opened a separate thread to take care of your case here
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 04:49 PM
To be able to format a cell on a spreadsheet a good suggestion would be to use our Google Drive integration. Even though you must be careful not to edit the spreadsheet content, you can sort it and format the cells as you wish.
As per your particular case Wendy, please take a look at the new thread that was opened for your case.