- andrewoAsked on February 08, 2018 at 03:47 PM
I am trying to get a date calculation working, but haven't had any luck.
I have a "Due Date" field that I want to calculate based on a couple of different conditions.
Basically, if Urgent < 4, set Due Date to 'today's date + 2 days'
if Urgent > 3 set Due Date to 'today's date'
I can get dateString() to work, but I am using this field with the Trello integration that needs mm/dd/yyyy as the format.
I have a hidden field called 'Today's Date' that is a Date Picker field that defaults to the current date. 'Today's Date' + 2 doesn't seem to put anything in the Due Date field.
What am I missing?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 05:38 PM
Let me do a test first. I will get back to you ASAP.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 06:35 PM
It seems that inserting data to Calendar/Date fields using Conditions doesn't work.
I will escalate this issue to our Developers.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we will reply on this thread once this issue is fixed.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 06:37 PM
Let me see if it is possible to Modify the date format on Trello so you can use the dateString().
- andrewoAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 08:46 AM
Thanks for escalating the issue. Any idea how long something like this would take to implement (an hour, a week, 6 months, ...)?
We're hoping to launch this form shortly and would love if the Trello integration was working with the due dates.
I also tried putting the calculation in a text field, but Today's Date (that shows as 02/09/2018) gets put into the text field as 20180209 and Today's Date + 2 just gives 201802092.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 09:55 AM
Our back end team is already on it. We will let you know on this thread as soon as there is an update on this.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 03:28 AM
Hi, as I've checked your form it looks like you have removed the mentioned calculation. So I've created it on my end, and it works.
1. I've added a Star Rating field and two Date Time field to my form.
2. I've added an "Update / Calculate Field" condition.
3. I've configured the condition as seen below;
It sets the second date fields value + 2 days if the star rating value is greater than 3. If you have further issues please let us know.