- guest_22504683416048Asked on October 11, 2012 at 02:27 AM
In ur pricing show for submissions limit 100 per month & SSL secure submissions 10 per month.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 03:04 AM
As you could see, you are a Guest Account and that's the reason of having that limit. You have you register as a Free Account to get 100 Regular and 10 SSL Submissions.
Hope this clarifies your query! Cheers!
- guest_22504683416048Answered on October 11, 2012 at 03:16 AM
OIC but if i sign up, will my form which i created before still hv?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 03:24 AM
Yes, but if you can't see them after registering let us know so we can move them.
- guest_22843758899072Answered on October 11, 2012 at 09:59 AM
Hi, i just sign up but there's nothing in my forms label. Why?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 10:11 AM
May I know your account username for further assistance?
- guest_22844585840057Answered on October 11, 2012 at 10:48 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I have check your account and found no forms on it. If you already have form/s, can you please provide your form URL and I will transfer it for you.
- guest_22844585840057Answered on October 11, 2012 at 11:01 AM
FYI, i created a few forms using guess user. As u seen above conversation, Rodjit told me after i sign up, my form still there but it seems zero.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Please tell me what's your username so I could move your forms from your guest account. Also, please clear your page cache and login again, you are still login as guest user. Supposedly, you are now using your account when responding to this thread.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Hello. Since the guest user account does not have an email address set, this caused the forms to be not merged automatically after you have created your account.
To be certain that the forms that we'll merge to your ssbms account are correct (since there are no matching identification between the guest account and the ssbms account), can you give us a link of any form that you have in your guest account so that we can identify it properly?
- guest_22844585840057Answered on October 11, 2012 at 11:47 AM
I'm now sign in. My username is SSBMS.
I try find out again using guest user cheking for my form but all was gone. Fortunately i had post to my blog. I don't know which link u mentioned but i try give this one :http://submit.jotform.me/submit/22722059508453 (i hope this right)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Thank you for your response, TQ. And yes, the link you have given is fine.
I have now moved all your forms to your ssbms account. You may try to check your My Forms page if all the forms appear now in your account.
Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.
- guest_22844585840057Answered on October 11, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Yes i got it!
TQ very much.