- VwrennAsked on February 08, 2018 at 05:29 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 07:51 PM
To better assist you, please provide more details of the issue.
In your duplicate thread, you said "I just want to read a response from a company called Petroff I emailed this morning. That’s all I want."
Did you mean you submitted a form? If yes, please provide the form link so we can investigate it further.
Please take note that JotForm is a powerful online application that allows anyone to quickly create custom online forms. Its intuitive drag-and-drop user interface makes form building incredibly simple and doesn't require you to write a single line of code. For more information, please visit this link: https://www.jotform.com/faq
- VwrennAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 09:43 PMI emailed a company called petroff. After doing so it asked if I wanted to join jotform.
I just want a response from them, but thought
Perhaps I have to go through jotform.
I started an account but can seem to find a
Response. Really I’m at a loss.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 04:12 AM
Please note that JotForm is an online form builder - https://www.jotform.com/faq
The form you submitted http://www.jotform.us/form/52511103753141 was create by one of our users.
'Create a JotForm' that you saw inside of the email that you received is just our banner. You did not have to create JotForm account.
The owner of the form received your submission. If you want to contact the form owner, you should reply to the email that you received when you submitted the form.
- VwrennAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 11:43 AMplease delete my account
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 12:03 PM
As per your request, I have now deleted your account here in JotForm.