- abennet4Asked on February 09, 2018 at 01:55 AM
I offer four subscriptions from $30-120 which show up on one card but with page numbers. Is there a way to present all four without having to click through page numbers? If not, can I change the subscription numbers to a custom text, such as $30, $60, $90, $120
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing JotForm Cards: The Friendly Way to Ask
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 07:09 AM
Using the Multi-line Question or some other element might solve your issue.
Can you please post the form URL here so we can check?
- abennet4Answered on February 09, 2018 at 07:49 AM
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 09:19 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to display all products at once in the Cards Layout.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 03:27 AM
Thank you for using JotForm Cards.
Subscription list on your form is optimized to show as much as subscription at once. It automatically created pages when it's not possible to show full list because of screen height instead of hiding your subscription options below scroll.
If you open your form in a large screen you'll be able to see full list or if you open it on a small screen you will see one subscription option on each page.
If you have any other questions please let us know.