- tuballoswingAsked on February 09, 2018 at 10:18 AM
Hi get this siggested amount in every forms, but we don't need and it makes the form not usable (the user is confusing).
Can you fix it?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 11:19 AM
While editing the payment field, there is an option for "Use Predefined Options":
Disable "Use Predefined Options", the predefined options are no longer shown.
- tuballoswingAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 11:24 AM
It is a stripe module, and I don't have this option
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 11:28 AM
I see what you mean. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 09:45 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. Missing options of Stripe field are added to editor, you can access them from Payment Wizard now.
Thank you for contacting us.
If you have any other questions please let us know.