- fullstoryAsked on February 09, 2018 at 12:56 PM
The integration between our form and the Sandbox is setup; however, the lead is not flowing over into the sandbox.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 01:29 PM
I have checked your form but I could not see any payment method integrated to your form.
Can you please add your payment gateway and check again? If it is still not working, please let us know.
- fullstoryAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 11:55 AM
Do you mean payment for use of JotForm?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 01:01 PM
My colleague must have misunderstood your question since you only mentioned Sandbox and not Salesforce.
You must be having issues with SalesForce integration while in Sandbox mode.
I have cloned your form and integrated it with SalesForce. The Lead was added successfully.
Can you please try removing and adding the integration again?
Also, do you need to have the Sandbox option turned on?
- fullstoryAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 10:57 AM
Is this lead in your instance of SFDC or ours? I do not see it in my sandbox? Yes, the testing needs to occur in our sandbox 1st.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 11:47 AM
The Lead was added to another Salesforce account (Developer account).
The account didn't have a Sandbox environment set up. I have created one to see if that is the issue but it looks like this can take days (it is in Queue, Processing).
I will have to wait until that is finished so I can test the integration with the Sandbox mode on.
Can you please try removing the integration and adding it again? This time with the Sandbox mode off. Just to see if that is the problem.