- HFCANADAAsked on February 09, 2018 at 02:12 PM
When I receive a submission email it looks like this:
[POSSIBLE PHISHING] Re: Solar Canada 2018 Booth Space Contract - CAB Products
Do you know why?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Remove Your Email Address from Bounce List
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 02:59 PM
Are you using Microsoft Office 365? They sometimes give you a warning when mail seems to be fake. You are using SMTP to send your emails for Jotform. This looks suspicious to your email client.
If you would like to fix this, you should contact Microsoft support:
- HFCANADAAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 03:48 PM
Ok, so it doesn't necessarily look like that when the client get the email then?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 04:24 PM
Well actually if the client is using a Microsoft email client there is a high probability that they will receive that message too.
Can you post a screenshot of this message? And we will look into fixing this issue from our end if we can.
- HFCANADAAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 04:49 PM
Is this what you're looking for?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 05:15 PM
OK, I have submitted a feature request to Level 2 support. The back end team will review the request and determine if this can be fixed on our side. Please bear with us throughout this process as it can take a long time. They will post a response on this thread with any progress.
- HFCANADAAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 05:16 PM
Great, Thank you.
Have a wonderful weekend! :)