- kdavis5430Asked on February 09, 2018 at 02:14 PM
Is there a way to import forms created in the old JotForm format into this new JotForm Card format and keep the same form address?
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing JotForm Cards: The Friendly Way to Ask
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 03:04 PM
Yes, you can do that, here is how:
1) Find the URL of the classic form: https://www.jotform.com/help/401-Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
2) Click Create form:
3) Then choose Card form:
4) And click Import form:
And use the Form URL that you have.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- kdavis5430Answered on February 09, 2018 at 03:43 PMPerfect! Thanks.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 05:00 PM
Just spoke to my colleague about the previous post. He asked me to follow up for him.
If you would like to keep your form ID then cloning it wont help.
Instead you should switch your layout. You can do this in your form settings.
All Questions in One Page is the standard layout.
One Question in One Page is the Card form layout.
- kdavis5430Answered on February 12, 2018 at 06:43 PMAwesome! That’s perfect.