- riz_mideoAsked on February 09, 2018 at 10:53 PM
Dear Sir, this is my form.
I created a multifield form, and then I delete it.
In the back-end, i no longer see the field
but in the end-user view above, you can see the field.
Look at question 13, it says "Type a question" now this question does NOT even exist in my back-end?
How can i fix this?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 05:06 AM
If I understood correctly the field you deleted in the Form Builder is still shown in your live form.
I inspected your form inside of the Form Builder and your live form but I can not replicate the issue you reported. 'Contact Details' is the question 13 not 'Type a question'.
It was most likely a temporary issue. Please test your form again.
If the form is embedded and the field is not properly updated there, please provide us the webpage URL.
- riz_mideoAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 06:43 AMI have had this issue multiple times, and found a workaround.
When I submit data, I can then see the field, and delete it. Which I did,
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 07:33 AM
I am glad to hear that you have figure it out. Please let us know if you have any other question.
- riz_mideoAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 08:43 AMMailchimp integration is not working?
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 08:59 AM
I have checked your form and looks like the integration has been done successfully. I tested out in my test form and it worked as well. Can you please provide more details what is not working exactly? A screenshot provided would help us to investigate the problem. Please let us know so we can assist you properly.
- riz_mideoAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 07:43 PMDear Sir,
When you test it, do you actually SEE the contact appear in your Mailchimp list?
Does it appear instantly?
I have done what you said
1. Delete mailchimp integration
2. Create NEW mailchimp API
3. Connect mailchimp integration
4. Connect to a different mailchimp list, connect ONLY the email
And its still not working
I submit a contact and when I check mailchimp NOTHING appears in it, its empty?
Im submitting email@example.com
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 02:58 AM
Please use a different Working Email to test your MailChimp integration. Also, make sure you integrate it to your form by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/163-How-to-Integrate-with-MailChimp
Let us know how it goes.
- riz_mideoAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 05:43 AMDear Sir,
Thanks I have got it working.
Now what I need is, how can I add links to the bottom of my form page?
I already have these, but I just need to place these links at the bottom, otherwise FB will NOT allow me to send traffic to the form
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 06:57 AM
You can place links on Text field. On the text field you can add HTML tags and you can add the a href tag to create links. Please follow the instructions on the video below:
Let us know if you have any other question.
- riz_mideoAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 07:43 AMThat won’t work.
Because I’m using Jotform Cards, so how will the links stay at bottom?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 11:33 AM
The most recent question has been moved into a separate thread: