- riz_mideoAsked on February 09, 2018 at 11:12 PM
When I integrate my Joform CARD with Mailchimp, it does not show all the fields.
So email, name and other fileds are missing, so I cannot link the jotform name field to the MailChimp name field?
This happens because I have placed the name, email fields inside a multi-question field type.
You can view the form below, Q14, contact details.
that has the name, email etc, but none of these fields show up in the MailChimp integration. ?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 05:34 AM
It considers the Multi-line question element as a single field so you will need to use Full Name and Email field element to match it with your MailChimp list field.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.
- riz_mideoAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 06:43 AMYour example of using multifields included email.
But it sounds like then that multifield type does NOT support mailchimp integration?
- riz_mideoAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 06:43 AMDear Sir,
I’v now made is a separate field (not a multi field)
But my mailchimp ingegration is still not working?
I submitted a new users, and it didn’t show up in the mailchimp account?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 07:48 AM
Please try the steps below and see if that helps.
1. Delete your old API key
2. Create a new mailchimp API key by following this guide http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/where-can-i-find-my-api-key
3. Remove your mailchimp integration and reintegrate it once again using your new API key
4. Now, Select your mailchimp list and map your email and name field then save the changes.
Let me know how it goes.
- riz_mideoAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 08:43 AMI already have a form that is writing to the same list using the same API.
Could that be the problem, the two forms cannot use the ONE API and write to the same list?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 09:45 AM
Would you kindly try creating a separate list and integrate the form to the new list then test Mailchimp integration? This is to mainly eliminate in case there are issues with integrating multiple forms on one mailchimp list.
Kindly do let us know if it works with new list. Awaiting your response.
- riz_mideoAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 01:43 AMHello,
I did this and it has not worked
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 09:32 AM
Did you try creating a new a API key for this new list?
- riz_mideoAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 02:43 PMIve got this workign now thanks