- adornedwithpolishAsked on February 10, 2018 at 01:58 PM
I know that I can remove the Question Count shown on the Welcome page but it is possible to remove the progress bar at the bottom of the screen also? Please see attachment for example.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 05:41 PM
Unfortunately, it seems to be not currently possible to hide the progress bar.
I have attached a feature request ticket to this thread and escalated it to our developers to see if this is something that we can help with.
We will let you know if we have any updates.
- SteritechQAAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 07:06 PM
+1 Request to be able to remove the progress bar.
- JotForm DeveloperbulentAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 03:58 AM
Now you can hide the progress bar.
Here is how:
Go to "settings". Click "show more options"
Select "No" from "Show Form Progress" dropdown.
If you have any questions please let us know.
- adornedwithpolishAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 12:33 PM
Hi. Thank you for your reply. While it did remove the actual bar, it still shows your progress in the form of how many pages (2 of 9). Is there a way to remove this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 12:57 PM
I see what you mean. The page count is still shown even when the progress bar isn't:
This actually allows the user to access the progress bar:
I will update this ticket to see if the page count can be hidden as well.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 01:19 PM
I was told that the page count and access to the progress bar was left intentionally and for now, is how it will function. If there are any changes to this or if an option to hide the page count is introduced, we will let you know.