- accuAsked on February 10, 2018 at 05:22 PM
When I embed my form on a Wordpress.com page, the Submit button works, but the Print Form button does not. It prints fine if I go directly to the form URL. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 10:03 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem in my test wordpress.com site and the form embedded in your website. Clicking the print button throws an error in the console log.
It seems Wordpress.com is preventing the print button to call the browser print window.
I have forwarded this to our developers. Once this is fixed, you will be informed here.
- accuAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 06:44 AM
Thank you for the quick answer. I later added a Clear Form (Reset) button, and it didn't appear to work on Wordpress either. Could you check that too?
Edit: Email link near the top of the form also does not work when embedded in Wordpress. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 10:50 AM
Thanks for letting us know, we have also mentioned it in this ticket that has been sent to our development team. You will be updated via this thread when the issue gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 04:17 PM
We regret to say this, but it is currently impossible to have the print or clear button work on WordPress.com pages due to the sandbox restriction they impose on embedded elements.
We are really sorry about this.
- accuAnswered on February 17, 2018 at 01:13 PM
Thanks for checking.