- GregAsked on February 11, 2018 at 01:08 AM
User name: micheleba
I paid for a membership and now my login is saying that my account is suspended. You also sent me an email stating that you will be issuing me a refund .......... I am not understanding why??? Will I be able to access the information I have collected?????
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 08:16 AM
Can you please provide more information about the form you were using to collect those information?
- GregAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 09:24 AM
This is the form we are using with no request for personal credit card info or other sensitive info.
And yes I have read your terms of service. And how can I add more info if my account has been suspended and I am unable to even log in?
asking for name, email, phone number, and have some other basic info with
selections of names and requests.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 12:38 PM
I apologize that this all takes time, but I will check this situation closer and let you know via this thread.
- GregAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 12:53 PM
Cool...so in the meantime I have no way of tracking my clients request as you suspended my account...
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 01:01 PM
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused again.
The system founds a form suspicious when a reward of any kind is offered for filling the form.
So, your account was suspended and subscription cancelled.
However, I found evidence that form is genuine due to the domain of the account profile email address, so I have already activated your account.
Let us know if you need more help.
- michelebaAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 01:10 PM
Will you be recharging my credit card for the amount? Or can you give the bronze membership for a month for the inconveniences?
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 01:25 PM
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and Regards.