- martinraAsked on February 11, 2018 at 10:05 AM
Multiple selection in a Dropdown field within a Multi-line Question element is not being submitted correctly.
Only one (first one) selection is being sent trough the form.
Could you please fix this problem?
Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 12:39 PM
What is the form in question? I just tested this form: http://www.jotformz.com/form/80414058696664, but it does not have a dropdown field with multiple selection.
- martinraAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 01:21 PM
Hi, this is the form in question: https://form.jotformz.com/80412778796672
Pages 11 and 12.
- martinraAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 01:43 PMHi,
This is the form
Pages 11 and 12.
나의 iPhone에서 보냄
2018. 2. 11. 14:39, JotForm 작성:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 03:14 PM
I just checked it, and the "Allow multiple selection" advanced option was OFF:
I have turned it on, and it works:
- martinraAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 05:20 PM
David, that’s not the issue..
The problem is when I multiple select from Dropdown field within Multi-line Question:
When I submit this form, I only get one selected option:
Maybe I’m not clear with my explanation..
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 01:58 AM
I am able to replicate the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that has caused to you. I am escalating the issue to our developers. Once we have an update on the problem, you will be informed via this support thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 09:39 AM
The issue has been fixed. Could you please try it again and let us know?
- martinraAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 11:43 AMHi Hasan,
Now it's working fine!
Thank you very much, you are a great team!