- davsun55Asked on February 12, 2018 at 01:58 AM
I am trying a variation on your suggestion to my previous question on this topic.
I am removing a field and reordering.
Is it possible to move my 'Assembly' field under my 'Name' field and leave the two radio button groups horizontal?
So the result I'd like is as below.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 06:56 AM
Inject the following custom CSS codes to your widget:
Here's the result:
- davsun55Answered on February 12, 2018 at 07:28 AM
Thanks, but I'd also need the Remove/Delete button to move over. Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 10:11 AM
It is possible, where exactly do you want to position it?
- davsun55Answered on February 12, 2018 at 10:15 AM
It should just be adjacent to the right-most column - 'sex' in this case.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 11:27 AM
You can try injecting this code: https://www.jotform.com/help/428-How-to-Inject-CSS-Codes-to-Widgets