- Jimmy ChaseAsked on February 12, 2018 at 08:44 AM
I am trying to login and was told that my account was suspended and I didn't get an email letting me know there were any issues.
Can you please tell me what's going on?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportgaby_tAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 09:47 AM
The form Auto Loan Application Form was found on your account as suspicious of phishing activity because it is collecting sensitive personal information.
Please be aware that online form builders, including JotForm have been used for identity theft in the past, that is why we go to great lengths to prevent this. Therefore, the information you are requesting is considered as Phishing activity as stated in our Terms.
So, when you request this kind of information, our automated phishing detector will flag the form(s) and suspend the account or this will be manually performed by our Staff, if your account is on paid status, you should get a notification about it.
However, there are exceptions, here are some examples of businesses that request personal information for legitimate purposes:
• Insurance companies
• Credit card companies, lenders, and any other company receiving a credit application from you
• The three main credit reporting agencies: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian
• Any company that sells products or services that require notification to the IRS, including:
- Investment advisors
-Real estate purchases
-Financial transactions over $10,000, such as automobile purchases; and other financial transactions.
If any of the above is your case, please send us the documentation verifying you are part of a business qualified to request this information, once we have that, we will go ahead and reactivate your account.
- Jimmy ChaseAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 11:43 AMThank you for getting back to me.
Attached is our license to sell cars.
- East Main Auto - JImmy C.Answered on February 12, 2018 at 11:47 AM
I just replied to the email you sent with the doc attached that shows we are licensed to sell cars.
- JotForm Supportgaby_tAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 11:52 AM
No problem!I apologize I did not mention the email address to which you should send the documentation.
Please send attachments to email: