- intern_aopsdmlAsked on February 12, 2018 at 09:09 AM
I have been having a few issues with the Draw on Image widget.
1. Clicking the delete (X button) will delete not only the user's drawing but the image they are drawing on.
2. Clicking the back arrow will bring the image and drawing back, but if the back arrow is clicked one more time the image and drawing will be deleted.
3. The window continually resizes the length of the widget when any changes are made within the editor.
I hope there is/are solutions to these issues. If they cannot be resolved, are there any other features or widgets that could provide the same functionality within Jotform?
Thank you and I look forward to your response,
EDIT: Almost forgot one! The eraser tool will delete the drawn lines AND the background image.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 11:47 AM
Upon checking the widget, I can verify that these are normal behaviors of the widget itself. It means that this is how the widget was created by default. In summary, what you want is to have a static or fixed image in the background.
If you want, we can escalate this to our developers as a feature request. However, we cannot provide any timeframe on when will this be available. If that is okay with you, please let us know.
We currently do not have any alternative for this widget. Thank you for your understanding.
- intern_aopsdmlAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 12:48 PM
Thank you for the response. I am a bit disappointed to hear there are no alternatives to this issue, but if you could pass the message along, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again for your help,
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 01:08 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I will forward this feature request to our developers. We will contact you via this thread once an update is available.
Thank you for your patience.