- csmwebteamAsked on February 12, 2018 at 10:11 AM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 11:46 AM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have been testing this on a cloned form of yours and I was able to replicate the problem, I have been trying to change the options, update the quantity, but nothing seems to work.
I will report this to our second level, we will keep you updated via this thread.
- csmwebteamAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 12:04 PM
I have gone in and manually updated the quantities. For some reason, if the count is 10 or below, it will make it seem like it cannot be selected. This has been sent out to hundreds of people to complete, so if it can be high-priority, that would be excellent.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 12:30 PM
Yes, currently we seem to be experiencing an issue with these widgets, we have already sent the tickets to our back end team so this can be fixed as soon as possible.
We will let you know via this thread as soon as we receive any updates.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 09:53 PM
We have received an update that the issue should be resolved, I have tested this on my cloned form and it works now.
May you please test your form and see if it works now?
I checked the one you provided here and it's disabled.
Please let us know how it goes.