- lindseycholmesAsked on October 12, 2012 at 03:33 AM
Hi. I love JotForm and I am hoping that you can help me replace my digitaldeliveryapp.com account with one of your forms and purchase 9.95 level. The splash page for my book is here - http://integratewith.us. The purchase button goes to digital delivery. I am using them because they were the easiest download system. I was on Mal's previously and the download system didn't work well for me.
A few things that I need help with - Is my request to duplicate the service possible here? Is there a way to integrate the Stripe pay system? I found a download form template, but saw no way for download or auto sending a download link.
Thanks for your help!
- fxrAnswered on October 12, 2012 at 07:21 AM
I believe Stripe integration is in the works, and should be released relatiavely (dont tell anyone I told you that! - i cant give a specific date of when it will happen so dont ask! -but you should see it sometime soon.
There may be a few options for a delivery system. One is just to share the download link in an autoresponder email.
1. Click the Email Icon in the Form builder.
2. Click 'Add New Email'
3. Click 'Autoresponder Email' and hit 'Next'
4. I suggest changing the Sender Email to ensure maximum deliverability of the email.
5. Change the Recipient Email to an email field you have put on the form.
6. Click Next.
7. Edit the Subject and Email of the notification email to something that suits your needs.
8. Upload your file/ebook/pdf to a webserver & place the link in the email composition.
You can see my example for working here -> http://form.jotformpro.com/form/22852923713960
Test it out!
Now I realise that its hard to make this download link so that people cannot share it, but if you got into the habit of regularly deleteing the file of your server & uploading under a slightly name, you should be able to prevent people form 'stealing' your book.
There may be couple of ways you can do this with JotForm, but thats my example.
Remember there is plenty more customisations you can d, my form is just a very basic example.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2012 at 09:26 AM
Good news! We have just added integration with Stripe.
Please give it a try and let us know how it turns out.