- equispiritAsked on February 12, 2018 at 02:15 PM
I used a template to create this form https://form.jotform.com/80394956004156
Our form is for estimates only and when I went to test it, it failed because it's connected to PayPal. I've gone through all the options and can't figure out how to disconnect the payment option.
I did receive an answer that suggested I turn on sandbox mode. That didn't work. My form options disappeared.
When I try what Nik_C just sent me, to delete the payment option, my form items (options) are deleted.
Once I get this form working I need to duplicate it about 15 times (once for each of our trailer models) so this is important.
Can you just do it for me, please?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 02:47 PM
As far as I understand, PayPal Sandbox mode does not work for you either.
So, in order to test your form, I can only suggest to make a real payment. Let me explain you.
The idea is to add a test product with the price of 0.01USD and to select it when filling the form.
Let me know if it helps.
- equispiritAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 02:51 PM
I don't want to take payment at all. No payment option.
This is an options calculator only. I want to completely detach the payment option from the form. How do I do that without losing my form items and pricing?
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 02:53 PM
Let me search for a workaround, I'll get back to you soon.
- equispiritAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 02:54 PM
Oh, thank you!!
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 03:21 PM
From what I can read, you want your form to look like the current one, but without redirecting to PayPal.
There is a way to achieve that.
Long story short, you need to redo your payment integration. The new one will be PURCHASE ORDER.
Seems to be time consuming, but do not worry, I will help you to achieve that in 10 mins.
So, my recommendations are:
1. To clone your form (to have a scratch).
2. Open this two forms in different windows and start copying products from one to another.
As soon as you finish, you need just to save your integration.
I think it will not take much time to get this ready and you will get the form you need.
Here is an example of what you get in result:
Feel free to fill it in order to be convinced that there is no redirection to get paid.
Hope this helps! But get back to us if not.