- Susan LynchAsked on February 12, 2018 at 02:34 PM
I'm not able to adjust the width of cell 1A - all of that text needs to be visible. When a monetary value is added into cell 1B, you have to hit the "tab" key instead of "enter" for the calculation, that's not intuitive. I would also like the monetary figures to appear with $ signs in cells 1B and 2B.
Does anyone have any suggestions?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 03:22 PM
1) First, you should remove the Custom code in Spreadsheet:
2) Add this Custom Code CSS to it:
Increase the numbers if needed.
3) increase the width of the table:
4) And increase the width of the form so it will fit the table:
Additionally, you could make the A1, A2 and B2 fields read-only, so your users cannot change it:
You can check my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/80426404780959
Let us know if you need any additional assistance.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 03:28 PM
Additionally, I'm afraid that you cannot add $ signs to Spreadsheet since it will break the calculation.
- BCSDSocialMediaAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 03:38 PM
Wow, thanks Nik_C.
Can you tell me why I can't grab my form when I log out and log back in? It disappears when i try to find it and then disappears when I try to double-click on it?! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 04:45 PM
I checked your account and the form is accessible:
I was unable to reproduce the issue of it disappearing. If this is still occurring, let us know and we can open a new thread for that issue.