- jacknabAsked on October 12, 2012 at 06:44 AM
hello could i pay you to build my form of 10 fields to do the same = insert the data into mysql database.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- fxrAnswered on October 12, 2012 at 06:55 AM
What is the names of the fields in your database?
Is the database hosted on the same server as the form is going to be embedded?
Is your server PHP enabled?
Have you got a form you have been working on?
If you create the skeleton form and provide the names of those database fields and answer the rest of those questions, we should be able to provide the php code to hook the form up to your database.
- khrisellAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 01:14 AMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 10, 2013 at 01:40 PM
Hi! If you posted a reply, somehow it came up empty. We'd appreciate if you could repost it. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 04:13 AM
Hello Elly, this is a very old thread. We moved your post to a separate one here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1078899
We'll have it addressed there shortly.