- jmeans23Asked on February 12, 2018 at 04:54 PM
Can you please help? I have tried a couple of things that I saw online (e.g. such as remove any spacing at the bottom of the form and filling in the name field.) None of those are working.
Please help!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 06:43 PM
I have checked the only form in your account and I am not seeing the error that you described in the screenshot you shared.
Perhaps the issue is already fixed? Otherwise, please let us know and give us the names of the widgets that you are having issues with so we can test it on our end.
- jmeans23Answered on February 12, 2018 at 07:43 PMI highlighted it and put a big red arrow next to it. How can you nit see
Nationwide Signing Services
- jmeans23Answered on February 12, 2018 at 07:47 PM
You are not seeing it because I deleted it as it wasn't working.
- jmeans23Answered on February 12, 2018 at 07:49 PM
There are many widgets that I am having the problem with. I am not at my computer now but I will need to go back through all of them and that will take too long. The one I sent to you is the very last widget in the list on your website under Widgets. It was some type of URL widget I believe.
- jmeans23Answered on February 12, 2018 at 07:51 PM
It was the Enpose screenshot widget. I typed that in red text on the screenshot I sent to you.
- jmeans23Answered on February 12, 2018 at 09:13 PM
The following widgets are not working and keep giving me the Please run wizard text also.
1. Form Tabs
2. Drag and drop upload,
3. iframe inbed
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 02:57 AM
I could not reproduce the problem. I've tried different browsers like Chrome, Firefox and MS Edge and there's no problem.
I am able to add the widgets you mentioned in my form.
I also tried it on your form and it is working.
Please relogin from your account and try it again. Or check it with your other browser.
- jmeans23Answered on February 13, 2018 at 03:21 AM
Please view the link below of the issue I keep having...I have logged in and out many times...Read more forums than I can think of...Almost all of the widgets keep giving me this same Please Run Wizard message...I am using Chrome btw...
Also, my emails are not being sent when testing my form...They are sent when I hit the "Test" button, but not when filling out a live form...I don't have a screenshot for that...Please take my word for it....I have adjusted numerous settings, tried different email addresses, and can't figure out what is wrong...If you could take a look at that as well, I would really appreciate it :)
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 06:23 AM
I was able to replicate the issue with the Enpose Screenshot Widget.
I will escalate this to our developers and we will let you know when we have an update on this.
The other widgets you mentioned are working fine.
1. Form Tabs
2. Drag and Drop Upload
3. Iframe Embed