- TheEnglishChessFederationAsked on February 13, 2018 at 07:28 AM
Using Firefox Quantum 58.0.2 to build a form - when trying to add options in a multiple choice section for a new form, the options jump away from the mouse and seem to vibrate in place while I'm trying to fill them in. Can you help? I can't build a form with this going on.
Thanks - Andrew
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 09:18 AM
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. The issue seems to be present in Firefox only.
Kindly use another browser until this gets fixed.
I have forwarded this to our developers and we will let you know when there is an update.
- TheEnglishChessFederationAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 09:52 AM
It's happening in Chrome too. Which browser would you recommend, please?
Andrew | ECF
- TheEnglishChessFederationAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 09:56 AM
... and in Internet Explorer 11 too. That's all the browsers we have in the office, but really Jotform should work with them all. Please let me know when this is fixed as a matter of urgency ...
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 11:11 AM
You are correct, the issue seems to be present on all major browsers on Windows. Only Chrome on Mac OS is not affected.
I believe when this gets fixed, it will be fixed for all the browsers.
You can navigate through the options of the Multiple Choice element using the Tab key on your keyboard if that makes it a little easier.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We will let you know once this gets fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 03:15 AM
Thank you for informing us, this issue should be fixed now. If you have further issues please let us know.