- fundiakitaAsked on October 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 12, 2012 at 01:04 PM
Currently, we offer three different avenues for customer support - chat, email, and forum. We do not have a phone support hotline yet, but we're working towards having one.
Anyway, I am now investigating the other issue you have reported through this thread.
I'll get back to you with my findings. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- fundiakitaAnswered on October 12, 2012 at 06:31 PMI thought you had chat, because I used it before. Now, I don't see it anywhere on the website?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 12, 2012 at 06:39 PM
The Chat service is available based on staff availability. However you can always drop us a line over this forum and you'll get a quicker response. Like Neil has stated we are working toward the improvement of our customer service . We hope to have Chat support available in a more consistent basis
In the meantime feel free to ask for any help or technical question you might have and any of us will be more than happy to assist you
- morganasrAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 05:11 PM
I have received no response to my support requests. I also don't see my annual payment to Jotform (paid and accepted in January) reflected in my membership status. What gives?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 05:22 PM
Your questions were answered, please use the next link to see a list of your support forum threads:
Here is a direct link to the thread about account upgrade issue:
It looks like that you have not received email replies since your email address was listed in out bounce list. I have removed your email address from the bounce list, so you should start receiving our emails again.
- morganasrAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 05:30 PM
You are aware that the link to see the list of my support forum threads leads to a blank page, right?
- IrshadAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 05:57 PM
For getting your all forum threads, I would suggest to use the search bar found in the Support Forum default page (http://www.jotform.com/answers/) and use your username morganasr as the keyword. You will see all forum threads you have participated in (submitted questions, posted responses, etc).
However that you may not see the most recent posts since it has not been indexed by Google (Google powers our forum's search facility).
If you have any query or need further assistance, feel free to revert back.