- stoneman555Asked on February 13, 2018 at 12:21 PM
I would like to build an online loan application where prospects can complete the form and hit submit.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 12:50 PM
Thank you for choosing JotForm!
And, of course, you can build a form for your purposes.
Clicking this URL will be useful to start:
We will gladly assist you if you have more questions.
- stoneman555Answered on February 13, 2018 at 02:43 PMThank you!
Another silly question...
I am building a business loan application and noticed I cannot create a Submit button with this form. Is there a work around for getting a button to submit the application?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 03:27 PM
Just remove the last field from your form and that will resolve the problem:
Since the buttons are embedded in cards, they are not separate like in classic layout.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 07:21 PM
Since your last reply is not related to this thread anymore, I have moved it to a different one, we will assist you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1387593