- YoungYogaMastersAsked on February 13, 2018 at 03:44 PM
Is there a way to create a PayPal selection in Jotform that utilizes PayPal's pay in automatic instalments feature?
I want to create a PayPal selection in Jotform with option to select an automated installment plan.
Is there anyway to make this happen in a Jotform?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 04:49 PM
Are you trying to sell subscription via Paypal? If so, you can check this guide on How-to-setup-a-recurring-payment-option
If there is something else you are looking for, let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
- YoungYogaMastersAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 05:13 PM
No, not subscription. Let's say I am delivering a training that costs $750. I would like registrants to be able to choose a payment plan so they get charged $150 deposit upon registration and then $300 three weeks later and then another $300 three weeks after that. So in total they will be charged $750 across six weeks.
Paypal has this installment plan option available as a button but I don't know to utilize it in Jotform.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 07:17 PM
Unfortunately, the PayPal Installment Plan option is not supported at JotForm.
With the subscriptions payment type, something similar is available if you use a custom first payment and limit the number of payments.
- YoungYogaMastersAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 03:46 PM
That's not ideal but it's a pretty good work around.
Thanks, I'll try it.