- GatorsjslAsked on February 13, 2018 at 06:25 PM
I've attached an image to this.
On the cards... I need to have the Thank You card link to a web page..
Don't see how to do it.
For some reasons there are very few controls on this compared to the rest of the cards...
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 08:44 PM
Unfortunately, text editor option is not available in the Welcome/Thank you page of Card forms. You may consider creating a new web page as a thank you page and redirect the form to it using the option Redirect to External link option.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 08:58 PM
I am also forwarding the thread to our backend team as a feature request for evaluation. We cannot guarantee that the feature will be implemented or cannot provide any ETA for implementation. However, if there is any update in this regard, you'll be posted here.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 11:03 AM
We have implemented couple new features for editing thank you description.
Hope it will be correspond to your requirements. Do you have any suggestions for more editing options?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 02:48 PM
The other question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. Please follow the link below: