- BRIGHTYOGISAsked on February 14, 2018 at 10:59 AM
I am about to put together a new version of this form for our Spring 2018 classes:
It needs to be update to be more savvy and efficient. My questions are:
* How can I have up to 3 students (with their individual name/information) register (at one location) that will require up to 3 payments calculate and paid for?
* How to tie all that in with a count-down/inventory like the one I am using. So up to 3 students would require the inventory to be 3 and then invoice/pay for 3 (PayPal).
Thanks so much for your help!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 11:50 AM
I have checked your form and I can see the needed fields for the 3 students and you have an quantity gift registry widget that reduces its available quantities as they are selected.
Now, I can see you have a payment integration on your form and you're actually selling products. Please note that using this payment method is not possible to alter the total amount with calculations.
I think you may change the payment type to "custom amount" and then perform the calculations based on the number of students, the selected options in the gift registry widget and deduct the selected options so if there is not anymore available, the users cannot select and proceed with the payment.
Here are some guides that will provide you with detailed information about how you can perform calculations on your form, assign calculation values to fields if needed and pass the calculated total to the payment field.
I hope this helps.
- BRIGHTYOGISAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 12:43 PMThanks so much Kevin_G!
I will give it a try :)
Peace & Lightness,
CEO & Co-founder
614.309.7943 (talk or text)
*Empowering Children to be active participants in creating their own Heart-driven, Healthy and Peaceful lives*