- lsombrioAsked on February 14, 2018 at 01:37 PM
I have changed Thank you page, but when I send the form it shows an old Thank You page
I can´t change the thank you page , and when I ask it to show an external page, it ignorePage URL:
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 03:03 PM
I cloned your form for testing purposes. Submitted a test submission and this is the thank you page I can see.
Is this correct?
I tested your form using the Redirect to external link, and I have replicated the issue. It still uses the Show a Thank you page.
I have cleared your form cache.
Kindly test your form if the issue still remains.
- lsombrioAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 05:49 PM
I tried to update the page with no sucess.
This is what I would like to publish:
- lsombrioAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 06:03 PM
and the external link didn´t change
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 08:09 PM
You actually have a condition that shows a default message if the name field is filled.
Since the "Nome Completo" field is required it will be always filled the form will always show the thank you page, delete such condition to redirect the form to the custom page.
I hope this helps.
- lsombrioAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 07:56 AM
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 09:14 AM
Good to know the issue has been resolved.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.