- theclientservicepersonAsked on October 13, 2012 at 08:12 AM
Not receiving email notifications
Have checked all of the usual suspects...
the 2 forms are:
They are at: http://www.theclientserviceperson.com/contact.htm
The email recipicient is the same as the account email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have tested the form itself and the test email button on jotform
I have checked that that email address is functioning correctly by sending an email from a hotmail account (Not on my mail server and the email was received
Have added all of your IP addresses to my whitelist
Not sure what else to check
I hope you can help
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 13, 2012 at 08:30 AM
I have checked our mail logs and can't find any results from your email address email@example.com. Your email is not in our bounce list either.
Have you tried changing your Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org?
1. Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail value to email@example.com;
Also, ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org is in your trusted senders list.
Hope this helps and let us know if the problem still persist.