Total number of booths in my notification doesn't match the total shown in the Form PDF attachment.

  • Profile Image
    hotworkforce
    Asked on February 14, 2018 at 02:47 PM

    The field "total# of booths inside the email notification doesn't correspond to the pdf attachment of "total # of booths". Why is that?

     

  • Profile Image
    Jed_C
    Answered on February 14, 2018 at 04:07 PM

    I was able to reproduce this with a cloned form. I'm still testing this and investigating on what's causing the value to not match the attached pdf form. I will let you know here once done with my testing.

    We thank you for your patience in the meantime.

  • Profile Image
    Jed_C
    Answered on February 14, 2018 at 06:16 PM

    We thank you for patiently waiting. 

    Upon investigating on this issue, I found that even if fields are left blank, the number of "Total # of Booths" still a value of "2" which supposedly to be "1" only based on your calculation formula. 

    I have now reported this to our L2 team for further investigation. We will notify you in this thread once we have update(s) from them.

    Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience and we are hoping for your patience in the meantime.

  • Profile Image
    Jed_C
    Answered on February 14, 2018 at 06:30 PM

    By the way, I've tried deleting the notification and auto response email and tried recreating a new one, this fixed the issue for me.

    Can you please try creating a new notification and auto response then let me know if that resolves the issue?

    Looking forward for your response. 

  • Profile Image
    hotworkforce
    Answered on February 15, 2018 at 11:25 AM

    I deleted and re-created the notifications. The email notification is fine but the auto responder still isn't matching with the pdf attachment. I just deleted the number of booth field in the email but will have it on the pdf attachment.

  • Profile Image
    Kevin_G
    Answered on February 15, 2018 at 12:46 PM

    Apologies for the inconveniences. 

    I have been testing this and upon checking your email autoresponder I can see you have added the field "Total # of Booths" as "{totaL}" to the email autoresponder, I replaced it with its correct name "{total}" and it worked on my end. 

    May you please try doing the same on your end? 

    15187167801.png

    If the problem persists, let us know. 

  • Profile Image
    hotworkforce
    Answered on February 15, 2018 at 02:52 PM

    Even with the correct field {total}, the number still came out to be "2" instead of 1. The notification is correct and the pdf attachment but for some reason the auto responder when I place the field "Total # of booths: {total} it doesn't match the pdf attachment.

  • Profile Image
    Jed_C
    Answered on February 15, 2018 at 03:05 PM

    The problem is that the "Total # of booths:" is getting the value from your "Tota l# of lunch tickets".

    1. Total # of booths: = {total}

    2. Total# of lunch tickets = {totaL}

    It's probably a bug in the PDF that was fixed but still got stuck in your old PDF setting. The resolution here is to rename the either of the field's unique ID. You can rename #1 like {total_booth} and #2 like {total_lunch_tickets}.

    1518725098unique_name.png

    Once done, you'll have to edit your auto responder email and check if these where change or added as well. If not, add those new names in your auto response.

    1518725124auto_response.png

    Let us know how it goes.