- BobRiveraAsked on February 14, 2018 at 03:53 PM
Hi - For some reason, all of my single and multiple choice questions are wrapping in BUILD view. When I hover over to edit, the choices are flashing rapidly making it difficult to work with the form. Is there a fix for this issue? I'm using Chrome. See attached screen grab.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 05:04 PM
Please try shrinking your fields, that will solve the issue:
Let us know if you need more help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 05:07 PM
Note: this issue is not related to your form only. I created a new form, and the options from the Multiple Choice fields are not aligned in build view.
I have reported this issue to our back-end team. You will be updated via this thread when it gets fixed.
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 05:22 AM
It should be fixed now. Let us know if you have further questions.
- BobRiveraAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 08:43 AMYes, the issue appears to be fixed now.
*Like & Follow Us on:
*Nothing in this email is intended to create a binding contract for the
purchase or sale of real estate. The sender of this email does not have
authority to bind a client [buyer or seller] to an agreement via written or
oral communications, including by email.”*