- mgalkovskyAsked on February 14, 2018 at 08:28 PM
Currently, it is not possible to put rich text in subtitles in card mode. This seems like a really strange limitation. Please fix this.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 01:34 AM
Do you mean to say that you want reach text editor for "Heading text" & "Sub-Heading Text" ?
Please confirm and we will forward a feature request ticket to our backend team.
We will wait for your response.
- mgalkovskyAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 03:43 AMCorrect
- mgalkovskyAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 03:45 AM
I confirm that the request is for rich text editor for Heading and Sub-Heading texts. The most important is to be able to put line breaks.
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 06:23 AM
Thank you for your suggestion. I have submitted the feature request to our developers. Unfortunately we can't provide an ETA when this will be implemented but you will be notified on this thread as soon as possible.