- jkenney88Asked on February 14, 2018 at 09:12 PM
I have a form where the user selects what they are purchasing and based on that certain hidden fields are shown. It is VERY important that I be able to send the new client not just the fields they filled in, but all the terms and conditions so they have a complete copy. I know about showing headers and text, but that also shows the hidden fields they did not select. To me this is a basic function. If I can't get this to work right I will have to go to another vendor. Its that important.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 02:28 AM
In order for you to include the Text field in the Notifier/Autoresponder that you send to your customers(s), you have to manually copy the Text to Notifier/Autoresponder:
If you need any further assistance please let us know.
- jkenney88Answered on February 15, 2018 at 09:43 AMI think you misunderstood.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 10:55 AM
Could you please give us more details so we can assist you?
- jkenney88Answered on February 15, 2018 at 01:43 PMWhat details do you need? I just sent you a screenshot....do you have that?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 02:25 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience.
We haven't received any attachment(s) or image to your post. You can provide us some screenshot by following this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum for some clarification. Also, please share to us the form URL you are working on so we can check.
Are you trying to attach a file (terms and condition file) to your email notification? Or you are referring to the actual field? Do you want the whole terms and condition text to appear?
Looking forward for your response.
- jkenney88Answered on February 19, 2018 at 09:06 PM
The reply I put in must have been cut off..
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 02:31 AM
The fields on the screenshot you provided are Text fields. Please note that it is not possible to conditionally show/hide specific Text fields in the PDF submission report. When the "Show Headers and Texts" option is checked all Text fields from the form will be shown inside of the PDF report.
If you want to show only one 'Investment' option inside of the PDF report, I can only suggest you to add 'Investment' text as the Calculation Value of the Service Purchased field options and then to pass the selected value to Text Area field with conditional logic.
You can then delete 'Investment' Text fields from the form.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/80501024263947
Feel free to test it and clone it.