- vnovelloAsked on February 13, 2011 at 03:10 PM
formatting is completely messed up, no requested text message showing, the reset button doesn't show any confirmation message, the send form button works even without inserting any data even if requested and without inserting the captcha code as well.
Can someone explain why this happens?
I do need it working in Explorer!
Thanks for helping
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 02:20 AM
Try using the IFrame code instead.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on iFrame and copy the code provided.
- vnovelloAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 03:14 AM
I did what you suggested but everything remained the same.
You can see the result of the embedded code at
What else can i do?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 04:50 AM
You still have full forms source code on that page. You must delete all code on that page and replace it with code provided on the steps I described above.
- vnovelloAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 08:22 AM
PROBLEM SOLVED thank you so much for helping!
Have a nice day!
- pacelibraryAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Wishbox doesn't load in IE, works fine in Firefox, get the message "Internet Explorer has modified this page to prevent cross-scripting. Click here for more information." I attempt to use the instructions provided to vnovello on Feb 15, 2011 but there's "Setup & share" has "Setup & Embed" no iFrame in Embed Form.
I appreciate any assistance you can provide.
See the answer on this here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/70375
- BenAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 10:22 AM
Since this is a very old thread Marlon, I have moved your post to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/711791 where we will be able to properly assist you with your issue.