- PrivateCorruptionBarometerAsked on February 15, 2018 at 05:57 AM
I have sent the submit of education discount. When would we expect to receive an answer?
Please, We need the account as soon as possible :)
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 08:36 AM
Generally, the applications shall be reviewed and taken action within 24 hours. As I check your application, you have used your gmail account as the email address. It would be great if you have an email address with the school domain. If so, you may submit the application again to review. Also, please note that the discount is not available to for-profit schools.
Please allow our team to review your application and you'll be receiving an email if there is any update in this regard. Thanks!
- PrivateCorruptionBarometerAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 03:46 AM
We sent the submission form of educational discount including my academic e-mail on February 15, and we haven't received any e-mail yet. We were wondering if you need any additional document or information about the school to verify the University linkage. Our university (Universidad Rey Juan Carlos) is a public school.
Please, we need an answer as soon as possible :)
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 06:55 AM
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Seems that your application hasn't been reviewed yet. You will be notified on this thread as soon as possible with an answer. Thank you!
- PrivateCorruptionBarometerAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 03:19 AM
We already have the new account. Thanks Ardian!