- benjamingAsked on February 15, 2018 at 09:14 AM
When I integrate a form on our website; it appears with some flaws in terms of layout. I would like to address the following issues:
1. too much space around the form, and also some line above and underneath. How can I delete that spaces and those lines?
2. the background colour of the prepopulated fiels is different than the other fields. I'd like to have them all #FFFFFF
3. I would like to have the sublabels in a bigger fontsize
4. A button that I added, from a widget, to upload a picture, colours yellow. I'd like to have in in red like all the other colours.
Thanks for taking a look at it!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 10:50 AM
1. You can use this CSS, just insert it into Custom CSS field::
2. Use this CSS code to change the color of the drop-down:
border: black 1px solid;
3. Use the below CSS to increase the font size:
4. You can use this css for that:
background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#ce0000), color-stop(100%,#ce0000))!important;
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#ce0000', endColorstr='#ce0000',GradientType=0 )!important;
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- benjamingAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 04:22 PM
Thank you! This works out very well! Thanks also for your prompt reply. Great service...
Just one more detail: you will see in that form on http://preview.heartwork.be/ry/stel-je-kandidaat/ that there is a table. I'd like to change the backgroundcolor of that table to #FFFFFF as well. Could you tell me what code I have to add in my css-file?