- miskiswapAsked on October 14, 2012 at 02:50 AM
I am trying to make the font color #f05924 in the check box - I have read and agree to the above terms. - the same color as the "Consignment Inventory Contract" font color in the html box above it. They are the same numbers, but the font colors look different.
Why are the font colors different when the font color code is the same?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 05:02 AM
- miskiswapAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 04:48 PM
THANK YOU!!! I found the font tag in a previous forum discussion, and it was the only one that came close to changing the font color.
I tried the below code too. Why didn't the code work? why do I need to use a content id?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 05:33 PM
Hi, as already mentioned by our colleague Wayne(a.k.a abajan), the font tag labeling probably did not work anymore since it was already a " deprecated" concept.
this field id# #label_47 is different form this id# #cid_47 label . if you look at your form's source code, you will find that the correct content id# number was the one suggested by Wayne in the code(thats why it work.)
Using Chrome's tool, I can see the form's code involve to be within a division (div tag): (click on image to zoom in)
Hope this explains it. Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- miskiswapAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 06:48 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 07:01 PM
You are quite welcome. =) Please contact us again anytime should you have other inquiry.