- ronswhAsked on October 14, 2012 at 08:52 AM
Is it possible to show a larger picture by hoovering over the showed image in an orderform?
I think about a pop-up or a lightbox option.
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 09:04 AM
Sorry but we don't have such a functionality built-in yet, especially for payment module images. I can imagine a workaround using pure CSS, but I'll have to test to see if it's feasible.
I'll get back to you with results, hopefully as soon as I find time for it.
We'd appreciate your patience. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 09:18 AM
Additional info: the idea was from one of our template in the gallery here.
There is no need to use the form's source code (as what the example in my previous reply used). Using the form builder alone you can create the CSS with those images 'enlarging" when hovered to.
- ronswhAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 09:29 AM
What a quick response GREAT!
I think that I'll take the suggestion from Jonathan.
Thank yoy so match
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 09:33 AM
You are quite welcome Ron. Feel free to contact us again anytime if you require further assistance.