- PioneerPropertyAsked on February 15, 2018 at 03:12 PM
I just went to my website and my form has an address field that isn't supposed to be there.
I haven't logged into Jotform in days.
Please advise ASAP.
- PioneerPropertyAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 03:50 PM
I have removed the address fields that appeared randomly and gave my freelancer access to try and fix the form.
Now, the geocomplete widget is invisible when editing the form but visible when previewing the form.
The geocomplete address field is also now overlapping the phone and email fields on my form. Totally random.
Why is this happening? I have paid traffic going to my site. SMH
- PioneerPropertyAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 03:51 PM
Geocomplete address field is visible in preview mode, invisible when editing. (as seen in last screenshot in previous message)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 05:33 PM
I would recommend you to check the following guides in order to check if there have been any changes on your form:
I have also checked your form and the reason why the widget does not show is due to a CSS code injected to the form:
If such code is removed then the widget will show in the builder.
I hope this helps.
- PioneerPropertyAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 05:42 PM
How would you explain someone making edits to my form that were not me or my freelancer?
I'm in Boston, MA, Freelancer is in Pakistan, changes came from an ip address in New Jersey...
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 07:01 PM
Anyone without the password should have access to the account, I will forward this to our second level so this can be investigated.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 05:44 AM
As I've checked your revision history I see the address field added by your user. It doesn't look like there was a hacking attempt. The user logged in successfully.
I guess you added the field accidentally while making changes and realized the issue later. If you have suspicions about it, I suggest changing your password.
If you have further issues please let us know.
- PioneerPropertyAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 11:46 AM
What's the ip address from that first login that added the address field? Definitely not mine in Boston, definitely not my freelancer in Pakistan.
I didn't "add a field" accidentally.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 12:48 PM
I will forward this to our developer in order to know if it's possible to know the IP address, we will keep you updated here.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on February 19, 2018 at 08:11 AM
Here is the IP list of the sessions on the date that revision made;
18.104.22.168 2018-02-15 15:30:24
22.214.171.124 2018-02-15 15:29:15
126.96.36.199 2018-02-15 13:20:07