- lucidfusionAsked on February 15, 2018 at 03:37 PM
We want to implement jotform in our Klaviyo emails such that when a user clicks on a rating number in their email, it will automatically submit a form with their email and number they clicked on. I can prepopulate the survey this way: https://email@example.com&rating=10
But how can I get it to submit via the URL?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 05:00 PM
Just want to clarify some of questions.
1. Are you trying to make an email where users have option to click on rating?
2. Use will receive your message as an email?
3. You want users who reads and click on rating from your email will be redirected to your thank you page? That means it has automatically submitted the form?
Jotform has a widget that allows you to auto submit your form without clicking the submit button. Kindly check and review the widget here https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/global_countdown and see if that fits your requirement.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.