- kaylakwAsked on February 15, 2018 at 04:03 PM
I have one form with a dropdown to pick a property. Depending on which property is picked, that is the one that gets the email. They are not receiving the emails. Did I miss a step? If you could get back to me ASAP that would be great!
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 05:59 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Multi-Line field is just new so I'm not sure if condition should work or not, but I will send a report to our L2 team for further investigation.
We will notify you via this thread once we have update(s) from our L2 team.
- kaylakwAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 11:43 PMI hope we can get this to work! We really need it and will have to seek
other options if it does not
- JotForm DeveloperasilAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 08:08 AM
I have resolved the issue that prevented users from setting conditional emails for multiline question. It should be working as expected now.
- kaylakwAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 08:39 AM
thank you thank you thank you!!
I really appreciate the speedy reply and service. We will test this out and get back to you if we run into problems.
- JotForm DeveloperasilAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 08:51 AM
Have a nice day :)