- solidarity.ofmcapAsked on February 15, 2018 at 04:12 PM
I put the preview widget in my form, but it does not show the translations of the multiple choice options. All other translated text appears correctly (headers, questions, etc.), but not the multiple choice option text. Is there any way to rectify this?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 06:15 PM
I have been testing this and I was able to replicate the issue on my end.
This will be forwarded to our second level so our developers can have a look on it. We will keep you updated via this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 08:37 AM
Hi, this issue should be fixed already. If you have further issues please let us know.
- solidarity.ofmcapAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 04:51 AM
No, it hasn't been fixed. Here is another screenshot. You will notice that everything is translated except for the responses to the multiple choice question, which is circled in red.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 09:22 AM
Thank you for letting us know. Yes, I can see it is still not translating correctly. I have reopened the ticket here. We'll keep you posted.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 07:19 AM
I'm sorry I was checking the wrong place. It should be fixed now.