- SexDriveAsked on October 14, 2012 at 07:24 PM
I am trying to make a form for multiple guests with fill in the blank fields, I want it to read exactly the same for each field for Guest 1 thru 4 as an example.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 07:41 PM
Yes you can do this using the field's duplicate property.. see screen on how to.
Hope this help. Inform us if you have further inquiry.
- SexDriveAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 08:05 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 08:10 PM
You are welcome. Thank you for updating us. =)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 06:31 AM
UPDATE: This has now been implemented. Select any field, click on the cog, then 'Manage Fields'. Select the fields you would like to duplicate and then click duplicate.
- StElizabethAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 11:01 AM
This is a great feature.