- PrintrbotAsked on October 14, 2012 at 07:38 PM
I keep getting a seond captcha screen even though I am entering the correct phrase. What is going on?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 07:48 PM
Hello, I've taken a look at your form and I am unable to find the source of the problem. I currently only see one captcha field.
- PrintrbotAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 08:13 PM
Correct, but as soon as you complete the form and click submit you will get a second captcha prompt.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 08:21 PM
- PrintrbotAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 08:38 PM
In fact, here is another that is having the same trouble... http://form.jotform.us/form/22808630924152
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 09:38 PM
I have replicated the problem after testing your form. But, it's not happening on a cloned version of your form. I have no clue what might be the issue is, but my suggestion is to clone your form, re-apply the captcha field and see if that works. Here's a guide on how to clone your form: How to Clone an Existing Form
Let us know if this solution works for you. Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- PrintrbotAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 09:47 PM
I will give that a try. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 14, 2012 at 09:54 PM
Great! We appreciate that.
Just inform us if the problem still persist so we can assist you further with this.
- davidgoebelstateAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 11:48 AM
I am having the same issue and it appears to be related to the upload image field. Whenever I attach a file to the form I get the second captcha. However, when no file is attached the captch works as expected. I also tried cloning the form, which did work. However, this is not a good solution as it not only resets my hidden counter field to zero, but I also have zapier integrations in place and changing the form causes a major headache. Please run this by your developer in the hopes that they can fix the issue inline instead of us having to clone forms. Thanks.
Here is a sample form with the problem...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Please try using our iframe embed method:
I hope this helps. Thanks
- davidgoebelstateAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 12:37 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 01:03 PM
I will now forward this to our developers for attention. But I/we cannot promise you a timeframe to when this issue be fixed.
P.S: I have tested your form for the second time and I was able to get the second captcha field.
Thank you very much.