- ec1060Asked on February 13, 2011 at 09:39 PM
How can I embed a jotform inside of my DotNetNuke page?
I see you have a tool to help embed jotforms with other Content Management Systems, but DotNetNuke isn't one of them :-(
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 15, 2011 at 02:09 AM
I don't see why not. Try using the IFrame code and see if it works.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on iFrame and copy the code provided.
Then copy this code to the source code of your page.
- VKAnswered on June 01, 2011 at 01:57 PM
IFrame works in DotNetNuke :)