- PowertalkAsked on February 16, 2018 at 12:03 AM
I sent a form to a friend for evaluation through whatsapp. I would like to take it back from him or deactivate it.
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Mobile App Lets You View And Share Forms Quickly
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 04:20 AM
Your only option is to disable/delete the form.
Related guide: How-to-Enable-Disable-a-Form
To delete it, go to your MY FORMS page > click the form you want to delete > then click DELETE.
In case we misunderstood, kindly get back to us with more info and a better description of what you're trying to achieve so we can better assist you.
- PowertalkAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 08:43 AMHi. I dont want to delete the form. I just dont want him to see it or share
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 10:44 AM
As explained by my colleague you have to options, to delete the form or to disable it.
Before you disable the form you can clone it so it would have another URL.
Please check the instructions below on how to clone a from from URL:
Let us know if you have any other question.
- PowertalkAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 02:43 PMThanks for the help.