- Jeff StoneAsked on February 16, 2018 at 06:29 AM
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 07:42 AM
Can you please provide the username of your account or the email that you have used to open the account so we can check. This the email you have provided I am not able to find any information.
We will be waiting for your reply. Thank you!
- D TownesAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 07:57 AM
You sent me a message that says I was denied access due to philshing issue. I am not engaged in any such thing and just used your service to build a customer agreement for customers to signFreshstart
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 09:31 AM
I am not sure if you are the same user who has opened the thread but, with the email you have provided I am not able to find any information. Can you please provide the username of your account or the email that you have used to open the account on JotForm so we can check you account. We will be waiting for your reply! Thanks!
- Jeff StoneAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 10:43 AMMy user name is Stoneman555.
The confusion may be that I have two emails. Since this is newly formed company I used a Gmail account (firstname.lastname@example.org) but after I bought the URL Clearpointloans.com I created email@example.com Both are active accounts and in good standing.
ClearPoint & Associates LLC
Jeff Stone – Loan Consultant
M- (678) 250-8740
E – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web – www.clearpointloans.com
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 12:16 PM
I checked the account (Stoneman555), it is active and in good condition. I opened your forms and it is working properly.
If the issue still persists, please provide more details so we can assist you properly.